Shipping methods and costs.
Our goods travel with Express Courier SDA, DHL, FEDEX or UPS, insured in cases of breakage.
Specific products are used for packaging, such as double wave cardboard, bubble wrap and cubed polystyrene, to guarantee maximum safety.
Shipments take place throughout Italy and abroad.
The shipping costs for Italy up to 100 € involve a fixed cost of € 12.90 including VAT, for orders above shipping is free.
For all other parts the cost of transport will be calculated automatically by entering the destination country. Delivery time 5 / 10gg working.
For shipping costs to other countries, ask for an estimate via Email.
It is reported for each item.
If the product is in limited availability, you may receive emails that the article is finished.
Since these are handmade items, our products have delivery times that vary according to availability from 3 to 5 working days, from order confirmation.Check of the goods received
At the time of delivery it is important to check and immediately report to the forwarder any imperfections and / or damage to the packaging envelope.
– All credit cards including CARD SI, VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS (No commission charge).
– Bank transfer, insert in the reason for the transfer only the order number (No commission fee) Coordinates for bank transfer Intended to: ‘Casa’ Domenico ‘Credito Emiliano IBAN: IT 08J03 03283 04101 00002 74671; BIC CODE (payment from abroad): BACRIT21440. For this type of payment it takes about 3 working days to verify the accreditation.
– Paypal (No commission cost), is one of the most secure online payment methods. The payment data will not be known, but will reside on PayPal servers, equipped with SSL 3.0 protection and 168-bit data encryption, the highest level available (if you want to know more read the official site paypal.com).
– Q: To use Paypal, do I need a Paypal account?
– R: No. Even if you do not have a Paypal account you can make the payment with your credit card on the secure server of Paypal, without any need to open an account or other.
– D: Ceramiche Caltagirone is “Verified by Paypal”: what does this mean? – R: From the Paypal site: The PayPal verification system allows you to get more information about users before sending payments via PayPal. Verify that the information below is consistent with those of the company, organization or person to whom you wish to send payment. To become a verified user in Italy, a PayPal user must register with our verification code program. After completing the registration with verification code, the user is subjected to additional checks that increase security for all PayPal users.
– Cash on delivery (Only for Italy) commission fee € 9.90. Payment by the Customer must be made exclusively in cash.
Payment by cash is allowed only on condition that the total value of the Purchase Order concerned is between Euro 50.00 (fifty / 00) and Euro 2.999.99 (two thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine/ 99).